ULeap (Learning Enabled through Active Participation) enriches learning communities through courses delivered in bite-size and trending discussions.
ULeap Hospitality Campaign
From now till February 2019, learn 2 Hospitality modules + 1 SkillsFuture Advice module on ULeap to stand a chance to win a $5 Gong Cha voucher!
* Terms and conditions apply.
* Terms and Conditions
- Campaign period is from 30 November to 21 February 2019.
- This campaign is open for Singapore Citizens and PRs only.
- 20 vouchers will given out every week, limited to 1 voucher per user.
- To qualify for the draw:
* Download the ULeap app and create an account
* Complete learning any 2 Hospitality e-learning modules and 1 SkillsFuture Advice e-learning modules
- 20 ULeap learners who have completed point 3 will be selected at random on a weekly basis.
- Weekly cut-off dates for the campaign in December:
Complete learning by: Winners will be contacted on: Collect voucher at e2i on: 26 Dec 2018, 5pm 27 Dec 2018 04 Jan 2019, 2-4pm 02 Jan 2019, 5pm 03 Jan 2019 11 Jan 2019, 2-4pm 09 Jan 2019, 5pm 10 Jan 2019 18 Jan 2019, 2-4pm 16 Jan 2018, 5pm 17 Jan 2019 25 Jan 2019, 2-4pm
- Each lucky winner will win a $5 Gongcha voucher.
- All prizes are non-exchangeable, non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Winners will be notified via ULeap in-app notification and respective email.
- Voucher collection address:
e2i West Devan Nair Institute for Employment and Employability
80 Jurong East St 21, Level 2, Singapore 609607
Nearest MRT: Jurong East
- Voucher collection: Winners are required to verify their email or ULeap app ID before receiving their prize.
- Organisers reserve the right to amend or change the Terms and Conditions herein at any time without prior notice. Participation in ULeap app shall constitute acceptance of the Terms and Conditions herein and any subsequent amendment(s) thereof. Failure to comply with these Terms and Conditions shall result in forfeiture of participation in the giveaway.
- Organisers will not be liable for any claims, costs, injuries, losses or damages of any kind whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the giveaway.
- Organisers reserve the right to make the final decision of winners.
- If you have any questions about the giveaway, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If any of the conditions are not met, the prize will be forfeited or re-awarded to the next qualified participant where the final decision will be made by the organisers.
Learn functional skills and concepts specific to an area of work, such as cybersecurity, workplace health and safety.
Browse through resources
Bite - Sized learning
Check learning progress
Topics you can learn on ULeap:
Protect yourself from computer viruses, malwares, and learn how to set strong passwords.
On 1 May 2018, ULeap launched ‘ULeap Enterprise’ to bring bite-sized mobile learning to more working people, company by company. It will be a closed door, private access for the respective company’s employees with an aim to boost workforce capabilities. As companies embark on transforming their business in view of digital disruption and technological changes, re-skilling and up-skilling of their employees become integral in progressing forward.
Key features on ULeap Enterprise
- Closed Group: private access on materials for your employees only
- Custom Content: specific to company’s training needs
- Track Learning: follow staff progress
- Access ULeap Public Platform: learn with other users
First movers on ULeap Enterprise
More working people can be impacted through ULeap Enterprise with content relevant for the work and career progression. 7 first movers on board ULeap Enterprise, impacting about 2,000 working people, include A & ONE Precision Engineering Pte Ltd, Amara Hotels & Resorts, Crystal Jade Culinary Concepts Holding Pte Ltd, Feinmetall Singapore Pte Ltd, Gong Cha (Singapore) Pte Ltd, Grand Copthorne Waterfront Hotel Singapore and Republic Polytechnic.
- Mobile and bite-sized learning
- User-generated discussions
- Just-in-time learning