This program is based on the ANSI/ESDA S20.20 - 2014. It trains and tests personnel about the technical requirements for ESD Awareness and Control.
- Introduction to static electricity and Electrostatic discharge (ESD).
- Levels of perception.
- Conductors, insulators and dissipative materials.
- Identifying and eliminating the threat from non-conductive materials and activities which create static electricity and ESD.
- Electrostatic discharge sensitive (ESDS) components.
- ESD Control.
- Grounding and Testing.
- Personnel Protective Equipment and Testing.
- The ESD Protected Area (EPA).
- ESD handling, storage containers and transportation.
Who Should Attend:
Manufacturing specialists, including managers, designers, assembly, inspection and other quality personnel.
Date of Programme:
26 May 2017
20 Nov 2017
09.00am – 5.30pm
16 Jalan Kilang #03-05 Singapore 159416
How to Register:
Please register at: http://www.wizlogix.com/event/detail/esd-awareness-and-control-training-program.
NTUC Members enjoy 50% unfunded course fee support for up to *$250 each year when you sign up for courses supported under UTAP (Union Training Assistance Programme). *Conditions apply
Please visit our website at http://skillsupgrade.ntuc.org.sg for more information. Funding for approved courses only.