Channel your positive energy and set yourself up for interview success
In this fast-evolving employment landscape, job search can be challenging and stressful. Many jobseekers may quickly find themselves despondent in their job search and these feelings may be exacerbated by anxiety and apprehension experienced during interviews. However, jobseekers can avail themselves to latest interview techniques and prepare themselves to answer challenging interview questions.
By applying the right techniques, jobseekers will be able to improve their responses and project a confident self during an interview.
- Make pre-interview preparations
- Manage competency-based interviews using STAR
- Craft an elevator pitch
- Learn the do’s and don’ts at interviews
- Participate in mock interview sessions
Who should attend
- PMETs who would like to ace at interviews and gain more practice.