The NTUC-Education and Training Fund (NETF) was set up to help our working people in skills upgrading and re-skilling.
NTUC members and U Network members are able to enjoy training subsidies under the following NETF programmes:
- Union Training Assistance Programme (UTAP)
- UTAP for Online/Blended Courses by Institutes of Higher Learning
- UTAP Development Series
Union members can tap on more than 3,000 training courses to enjoy course fee subsidy, capped at a maximum of $250 per year, under the Union Training Assistance Programme (UTAP) supported by the NETF. U Network members will also enjoy subsidy on selected courses, capped at a maximum of $50 per year.
Union Training Assistance Programme (UTAP)
UTAP Development Series
Take charge of your training starting today!
In collaboration with NTUC Learning Hub, the UTAP Development Series offers a series of short courses to enhance your foundational skills.
These are the approved courses under U Development Series:
- Professional Etiquette & Image Skills for A Successful Career
- Adapting to Change
- Productivity Course on LEAN Thinking
- Event Planning and Management Fundamentals
- Present Information
- Effective Business Writing
- Introductory to Surviving in the 21st Century Workplace
- Basic Security Awareness Course
- Negotiation Skills
- Deliver Effective Presentations
All NTUC union members will have an opportunity to continue learning and acquire new skills in this series (starting from Nov 2017 to Jan 2018) by paying a nominal fee of $20 per course*.
To register for NTUC LearningHub courses, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 67054093 to sign up your interest. NTUC LearningHub will check on the class availability before contacting you for registration.