Successful Online Job Search
Successful Online Job Search, previously known as Jobs Bank Connect, is an intensive 4-hour workshop held at e2i. It provides an overview of commonly used job search portals and how you can utilise it to widen your job search. Trainers will also share useful tips on resume writing and effective customisation. The session is highly interactive and questions are encouraged.
During the second half of the workshop, participants will be given time to customise their resumes using the tips shared in the workshop. Trainers will be on site to provide consultation to individual participants.
|9.00 - 10.30am||• Types of resume and customisation |
• Tips for online Job Search
• Features of Job Portals
|10.30am onwards||Hands On Session|
Participants need to be equipped with basic IT literacy in order for them to benefit fully from this workshop. They are required to bring along a soft copy of their resume and preferably have a job in mind so that they can apply on the spot.
** Please note that laptops are not provided. You are encouraged to bring your own laptop or device.
Who should attend:
- Singaporeans who are keen to apply for jobs online, and
- Need quick advice and tips to customise and improve their resume before sending in job application online.
What to bring:
- Ready resume for online job submission (soft copy)
- Your SingPass login & password (if you are applying for openings in National Jobs Bank)
Admission is strictly by pre-registered participants. Latecomers will not be admitted after 9.30am.
For Singaporeans only.